The Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord Chapel
From Wikipedia: The Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord Chapel is a historic Russian Orthodox church located near Ninilchik, Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, that was built in 1901. It is an approximately 20-by-50-foot (6.1 m × 15.2 m) roughly cruxiform-shaped building, mainly designed by Alexi Andreev Oskolkoff who came from Sitka to supervise the building's construction. The 1901 church replaced an older church built near Ninilchik village's 1846 founding. As of 1977, the church competed only with a largely altered schoolhouse as an artifact of past Russian associations to the community.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.